mardi 30 juin 2015

How to generate html report for TestNG test cases run in Netbeans?

I think this should be very simple but I can't figure it out. I have read the testng documentation and other stackexchange posts but nothing makes sense to me. They require expertise that I don't have.

I am writing Java TestNG cases in Netbeans. Can someone please describe, very clearly & thoroughly, the explicit steps needed to generate an html test report after running my TestNG test case in netbeans? I know it has something to do with the test-output folder but I don't know where that is, or how to make it.

I am looking for the simplest, bare-bones, default approach.

I think maven &/or ant might be needed - both are fairly foreign to me.

Please don't just post a link or mark this as a duplicate. I've already searched google and this site.

Thank you for your time and patience with this question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire