vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Add reference to other C# projects in visual studio 2015

I have a C# console application project in visual studio 2015. I have a project with name MyPrograms in this solution. There are some classes and a main test method in this project. I have another (C# Unit Test) project in the same solution with name MyUnitTests.
I have set the target framework of MyPrograms to .Net Framework 4 Client Profile and .Net Framework 4.5 of MyUnitTests project. I have also added the reference of MyPrograms project in my MyUnitTests project.

Now I want to access class files of MyPrograms project in my MyUnitTests project. I am accessing class files of MyPrograms project with the using statements in the classes of MyUnitTests project. But I am unable to access those classes.

I have also tried it by changing various target frameworks of both the projects. I have tried different things as well as explained in the following links.

http://ift.tt/1Fp01Ah http://ift.tt/1Qxw4F2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire