samedi 28 mai 2016

How to pass JS source files to JS test suite

I have some .js files with source code used in my project, placed in:

projectroot/static/

I have test suite which uses QUnit, now there are only some dummy tests.

projectroot/js_tests/tests.js

if (typeof QUnit == 'undefined') // if your tests also run in the browser...
QUnit = require('qunit-cli');

QUnit.test("hello test", function (assert) {
    assert.ok(1 == "1", "Passed!");
});

QUnit.test("hello error", function (assert) {
    assert.ok(1 == "2", "Failed!");
});

I try to use QUnit-cli to run these tests from command line , in order to use suite every time I run server, commit etc (qunit-cli is installed globally).

qunit-cli js_tests/tests.js

And it works:

enter image description here

And now I would like to test all functions from source files in that test suite.

So I assume, that I have to somehow "include" them.

I've tried to add something like that:

addingMap = require('projectroot/static/adding-map.js');

QUnit.test("setMark", function (assert) {
var base = {top : 35, left : 55};
var mark1 = {};
var mark2 = {};

addingMap.placeMarks(base,mark1,mark2);

assert.ok(mark1.top == "40", "Success, tops equal!");
});

But it doesn't work. I think that i get it wrong.

Is there any easy , maybe special way to add source files to testsuite, different than in JS including question? Or maybe I should use one of ways provided in that thread?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire