vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Jenkins iOS build - FATAL: Log statements out of sync: current test case was null

I have a jenkins build server that is configured to build my iOS project. Recently the build times have greatly increased, going from around 2 min/build to 10 min/build. While watching the console output, I can see that the build keeps getting hung up after the error message:

FATAL: Log statements out of sync: current test case was null

It takes probably a minute for the build to continue running. These messages seem to be occurring after a suit of test cases are run (XCTest framework).

Has anyone seen this console log before? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I cant seem to find much information online.

My Jenkins Xcode plugin is version 1.4.9, and JUnit plugin is 1.9.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire