vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Mock a Class using PowerMock without running in Junit


@Runwith(PowerMockRunner.class)
@PrepareForTest(Test.class)
public class A {
public static void main(String []args){
PowerMockito.mockStatic(Test.class);
when(Test.foo()).thenReturn(true);
B.foo();
}
}


The implementation of B is something like this



public class B{
public static void foo(){
boolean f = Test.foo();
}
}


I'm writing code to test B.foo() which calls Test.foo() I want to mock Test.foo() to always return true. But when I run this code it is producing an error when() requires an argument which has to be 'a method call on a mock . I do not have permission to edit class B or class Test. If I make the method in class A as Junit it is working fine. But I cannot running it as Junit as I'm running this on a lot of input. Is there is way to mock a method without the Junit?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire