mardi 2 juin 2015

TFS Build Unit Test with Oracle Instant Client

I am running TFS 2013 Update 2 on Windows 2008 R2. I installed the Oracle Instant client 32 and 64. I've tried it with both clients 32/64 and changed the test run mode from x86 to x64.

--Update - I am using Tnsnames.ora and the user\schema and passwords are embedded in the config files. I don't think this is a user or password issue.

I am running some basic CRUD Oracle test to validate the SPs in our applications. On the build server we have Visual Studio and it will run the Unit test without issues. That tells me the Oracle client is working fine.

When I run the TFS build and the Unit test, I get the below error:

System.Data.OracleClient.OracleException: ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire