jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Code Coverage analysis includes internal Types

I have a project that I ran the Visual Studio 2015 code coverage analysis against. In the results, it includes internal classes in the results hierarchy that I can't test against. I don't want to use the InternalsVisibleToAttribute, but I also don't like that it's counted as part of the code coverage path.

Is there a way to have visual studio ignore internal classes, so that the code coverage results only includes public classes that I can actually touch with unit tests?

Code Coverage

The CachedTypeData is an internal sealed class with a series of generic methods. As you can above the type is included in my results, right next to two public classes, Autosave<T> and EngineTimer<T>.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire