jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Parameterized Unit Tests with Visual Studio 2015 Intellitest

One feature I've wanted to see in MSTest for a long time has been Parameterized Unit Tests (PUTs). I was excited to hear that Intellitest would be capable of creating said tests. I've started playing with Intellitest, however, and I'm thinking my definition of PUTs is different than Microsoft's.

When I think "PUT", I think TestCases in NUnit, or Theories in xUnit. People much smarter than me seem to use the same terminology.

Can someone tell me if Intellitest is actually capable of creating a PUT in the same way NUnit or xUnit might, or is this an issue of an overloaded term meaning one thing in Intellitest, and another to most other testing frameworks? Thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire