mercredi 30 septembre 2015

angular JS mock json unit testing

var app= angular.module('app', []);

below is my factory method that will get the data from the sample.json

app.factory('factoryGetJSONFile', function($http) {
  return {
    getMyData: function(done) {
      $http.get('mock/sample.json')
      .success(function(data) {
        done(data);
      })
      .error(function(error) {
        alert('An error occured whilst trying to retrieve your data');
      });
    }
  }
});

below is my controller. I can able to access the service data in my controller

app.controller('homeController', ['$scope', 'factoryGetJSONFile', function ($scope, factoryGetJSONFile) {

    factoryGetJSONFile.getMyData(function (data) {
        $scope.name = data.projectDetails.name;
        $scope.duration = data.projectDetails.duration;
        console.log($scope.name+ " and duration is " + $scope.duration);
    });

}]);

Below is my sample.json

{
    "status": 200,
    "projectDetails": {
        "name": "Project Name",
        "duration": "4 Months",
        "business_place": "Dummy address"
    }
}

How to write the unit test cases for the above get service. I would like to test projectDetails.name in my test cases.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire