mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Selenium C# - Run multiple tests from same test

So I have a suite of tests that all can be run individually and I have set an excel sheet, will move it to a db later though it shouldn't matter for this, that contains a list of tests with browsers and days that I want to run them. Each days test will be run on my server through one test category that contains the ability to call multiple different tests with different parameters.

This is all working, but I am looking for a better way to kick off each of these tests so that I still have the individual tests results the same way I get from either running them individually or in a build that contains a category of tests. This is also to ensure that the tests are running executing independently.

So the question is how can this be achieved.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire