lundi 28 septembre 2015

XCode Unit Test Build Error: include of non-modular header inside framework module

I'm currently building unit tests, and can't seem to get around an error. The framework references:

#import "sqlite3.h"

I've narrowed things down to a single object, that's defined below:

#import <iOSFramework/iOSFramework.h>

@interface MyClass : iOSFrameworkObject
{
}

The iOSFrameworkObject is defined inside iOSFramework. Following advices specified in other question, I confirmed that iOSFramework has been setup properly, complete with going to the build settings of my project and setting the "Allow Non-modular Includes in Framework Modules" to YES, adding the associated header file to the public section of the build phases -> headers, and importing that object inside .

The only thing I could think of off the top of my head to try to resolve this error was importing the header file inside my class implementation file, and using a @class directive inside the header file:

@class iOSFrameworkObject;

@interface MyClass : iOSFrameworkObject
{
}

No luck. Important note: I can successfully build the app as is, but I can't build the unit test. I'm running out of ideas, and could use a suggestion.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire