jeudi 15 septembre 2016

jenkins cobertura -- This plugin will not report code coverage until there is at least one stable build

I'm currently learning how to measure test coverage by following the book "jenkins the definitive guide" by John Ferguson and using jenkins' cobertura plugin.

However, even though my latest build succeed and no test fails, when I check for the coverage report, it always shows me the following message

No valid coverage data available

Tracking and trending code coverage works best when like is compared with like. In this regard it is best to only track builds when all unit tests are passing.

This plugin will not report code coverage until there is at least one stable build.

Why is this happening? Could someone please help me out? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

1) Settings for Cobertura Coverage report

Settings for Cobertura Coverage report

2) Message shown when I tried to check the coverage report Message shown when I tried to check the coverage report

3) Information on the latest build Information on the latest build

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire