vendredi 16 septembre 2016

Test Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS code in visual studio

Hy.

I want to create a Xamarin application with Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android support.

My project structure is basically:
Xamarin.Android
Xamarin.iOS
Core (PCL)
Core.Test (with xunit)

My problem is that i want to test my platform specific code that is in the Xamarin.Android and .iOS projects. The only solution i found is that I create an Android unit test app, switch the nunit lite to xunit and with the xunit.runner.devices package i can run the test on a simulator or a phisycal device.
I've tried to create an Android PCL and reference the Android project but the visual studio test explorer and the vstest.console.exe (with the testadapter configured) can't run the tests in the dll.

My problem is that i want to test the code in the platform specific projects in continous integration.

Is there any solution to create an http://ift.tt/2cTgMfX project that can reference to the Android/iOS project and run unit tests in a console runner?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire