lundi 29 février 2016

How to make test class read data from target/ and not target/test-classes Java

I have a Java project that when I build doing a mvn clean install command from the commandline, it generates an output target folder.

I have a Junit test class which takes it's test data from this target folder. When running this test class directly (right click Testclass.java > Run As > Junit Test) works fine since the target folder has already been generated.

However to when I do a mvn clean (which clears out the target folder and my test data as well) then do a mvn clean install I get a test failure. Because the test is trying to read from target/test-classes/pdf-content and not from target/pdf-content

How can I make my Testclass read test data from target/ and not target/test-classes ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire