samedi 27 février 2016

Visual Studio: Revoke reading permisison of test file for Unit Testing

I am working on a Visual Studio (Community 2015) project in C# that reads metadata from video files. Therefore I want to write a Unit Test that tests if the program handles an inaccessible file the right way. So I want to add a test file to my test data for which the Unit Test does not have read permissions.

But what is the best way to do this? I didn't find any option to set permissions in Visual Studio. The only idea I have at the moment is to revoke reading permissions directly in the properties of the file. Through the Windows File Explorer, thus outside of Visual Studio. But then I wouldn't be able to read the file myself. Also, it doesn't seem to be the right way and I think there should be a more clean way to solve this problem directly in Visual Studio.

Any ideas?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire