samedi 31 janvier 2015

Integration tests and test coverage

For I project I have made a wcf service library. It can be hosted in IIS and in a self-hosted service.


For all external systems, I have provided Mock implementations which give some generic data, so such the service keeps running and doing work. It is a classic automaton / finite-state machine.


While bootstrapping, all data sources are connected. In testing mode, the mock implementations are connected. So when I run tests, the service library is "started" from a self-hosted service, not IIS and the the state machine keeps running.


Is there any way to get some kind of "test coverage" from such a run.


I would really appreciate if I could tell which code paths are hit by the example data I provide. And provide more testdata to get a higher coverage.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire