vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Saving unit test results after running tests

In Visual Studio 2013, running all my Visual Studio unit tests shows the test results, together with callstack, exception information and a stack trace of failing tests. Is there any way of saving the test results, after test execution, such that I can open up previously run tests?


I have read posts that explain that failing test results are kept, in the TestResults folder, while successful tests are deleted. Unfortunately neither failing nor successful test results remain, in my TestResults folder, after running the tests.


I tried creating and using a .runsettings file and setting the element to false, but this didn't change anything.


Anyone know how to keep the test results, for later inspection?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire