samedi 28 février 2015

resharper test runner - how to execute by category?

Resharper version 7.1


Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate


Two part question:


Q1: When I select "run unit tests" in the solution explorer resharper automatically opens a test fixture runner and executes ALL test fixtures. However, I have categorized tests in to two categories: 1) "long running" and 2) "short running". Is there a way that after performing these steps that I can have the test runner execute "short running", only?


Q2: With the test fixture runner open, I select Group By "Categories". I see the two categories I mention above. I right click on "short running" and select "run tests". Expected is that only the "short running" tests will execute; however, BOTH the "long running" and "short running" execute. Is there a way to execute by category, and have only that category execute?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire