mardi 31 mars 2015

How to increase unit test execution time?

Hello I am writing unit test for application having bootstrap modal popups.


The issue is modal popup has animation that took longer to open modal. When I trigger apply button click on modal that leads to exception. As modal popup not loaded.


Removing below line from bootstrap.js fix the issue but I can't change it or remove it as it in my application.



doAnimate ?
this.$backdrop.one($.support.transition.end, callback) :
callback()


To overcome this issue I have tried timeout, settimeout, delay functions but that leads to the error: Error: timeout of 2000ms exceeded



this.$fixture.find(".apply").trigger('click'); // opens modal popup

$('.apply-yes').delay(1900).trigger('click'); // clicks on apply button on modal


Please suggest an appropriate solution to problem without changing anything in bootstrap or application.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire