lundi 30 mars 2015

Some of your tests did a full page reload - error when running Jasmine tests

I'm running into an issue where when I run my tests on Jasmine, I get this error below. The problem is, it seems to happen when I try to execute a certain amount of tests. It doesn't seem to be tied to a particular test, as if I comment out some, the tests pass. If I uncomment some tests, the error appears. If I comment out ones that were uncommented before, they all pass again. (ie if I have red, green, blue and orange test and it fails, I comment out orange and blue it passes, then I uncomment blue and orange it fails again, but if I comment out red and green it passes again).


Chrome 41.0.2272 (Mac OS X 10.10.1) ERROR Some of your tests did a full page reload! Chrome 41.0.2272 (Mac OS X 10.10.1): Executed 16 of 29 (1 FAILED) ERROR (0.108 secs / 0.092 secs)


I'm stumped as to what is going on. The more tests I add, that's when this becomes an issue. Has anyone encountered this before? I have no idea what could be causing it, as nothing in any of my tests do any kind of redirection, and they all pass universally on another persons machine.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire