jeudi 30 avril 2015

Can velocity find tests per package, or do they all have to be at the top level?

The examples I've seen with velocity tests is to put everything in a top level /tests/mocha/MyTest.js, /tests/mocha/OtherTest.js.

I'd like to organize my unit tests into the package they are testing.

E.g.

/my-app
/my-app/packages/my-package
/my-app/packages/my-package/my-package-test.js

In fact, this is the layout that gets created when you run "meteor package create my-package, but I can't figure out how to run my-package-test within the velocity test runner, short of something hackish like symlinking

cd my-app/tests/mocha/client
ln -s ../../packages/my-package/my-package-tests.js

Apart from being annoying to manage these symlinks, this requires exporting anything I'd like to unit test, even though it's not being used in any other packages. Is there a better way?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire