jeudi 30 avril 2015

Reuse expectations block several times in JMockit

I am writing test cases for a liferay portal in which I want to mock ActionRequest, ThemeDisplay kind of objects. I have tried with writing expectations in each test method.

Now I want to generalize the approach by creating a BaseTest class which provides me all expectations needed for each method so that I don't have to write it again in the all test classes.

For one class I have tried by writing expectations in @Before method. How can I use same in different classes?

For example I want to do following in several classes:

@Before
public void setUp() {

    // All expectations which are required by each test methods
    new Expectations() {{
        themeDisplay.getPermissionChecker();
        returns(permissionChecker);
        actionRequest.getParameter("userId");
        returns("111");
        actionRequest.getParameter("userName");
        returns("User1");
    }};

}

Also is there a way to provide that whenever I call actionRequest.getParameter() it may return the specific value which I provide?

I don't know if this approach is possible or not. Any help will be appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire