vendredi 29 mai 2015

Unittest tearDown() method depends on finished test

I write Selenium tests, and have a problem. Before each test I upload different files for every test, and after test is done, I want to remove these files from application even if test failed. There are two methods setUp and tearDown. They are called before and after every test, but how can I define which test was finished in the tearDown method? It is important for me, because after each test I want to remove different files from application, depending on the finished test.

I want something like:

def tearDown(self):
    if test1_is_finished():
       remove_test1_files
    if test2_is_finished():
       remove_test2_files
    # and so on

I am new to Python and Selenium tests, and maybe a better approach exists to do some job after after the test was finished, even if it failed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire