vendredi 29 mai 2015

writing my first database test setting up a fixture

I am writing my first database test using PHPUnit. I am going to make a fixture and test my database with accoring to this link.

anyhow before I do that I wanted to write a simple test, here is my test:

<?php
class MyTest extends PHPUnit_Framework_TestCase
{
    public function testCalculate()
    {
        $this->assertEquals(2, 1 + 1);
    }
}
?>

when I run this using this command: php -f myPHPTest.php

I get the following error:

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'PHPUnit_Framework_TestCase' not found in C:\wamp\www\SV
N\tests\MyPHPTest.php on line 3
PHP Stack trace:
PHP   1. {main}() C:\wamp\www\SVN\tests\MyPHPTest.php:0

Fatal error: Class 'PHPUnit_Framework_TestCase' not found in C:\wamp\www\SVN\tes
ts\MyPHPTest.php on line 3

Call Stack:
    0.0011     234848   1. {main}() C:\wamp\www\SVN\tests\MyPHPTest.php:0

how can I solve this and what do I have to do to write my first database test?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire