lundi 30 novembre 2015

How to include chutzpah test cases in tests project to output folder

I have a web project, say 'WebProj' in which I have defined all the my javascript source files with angular code. I am defining my chutzpah unit test cases for those javascript source files in another project 'WebProj.Tests' along with my other C# test cases. I am having both the web and tests project under same solution.

My problem is that when I try to integrate the web project to the TFS build process I cannot run the chutzpah test cases as the web project output folder don't have the chutzpah test case files copied to the project output folder. At the same time the test cases are executed if I have the chutzpah test cases defined in the same web project.

How can I execute the javascript chutzpah test cases on build process if those are defined in a separate Test project and include them in project output folder after build?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire