vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Visual Studio Code Coverage includes unwanted libraries

I have a question about unit testing code coverage when using C++/CLI.

I have managed to get code coverage working in visual studio IDE, and also from the command line using vsinstr and vsperfmon. However the problem I am facing now is that the code coverage includes functions from std library, boost and other libraries that I don't want to get code coverage for.

I have tried the /EXCLUDE option, but it doesn't work at all.

I have the following two .rsp files:

/coverage
/exclude:std::*
/exclude:boost::*
MyExe.exe

/coverage
/exclude:std::*
/exclude:boost::*
UnitTestsDll.dll 

I am using the following command to instrument the .exe and unit test dll:

vsinstr @foo.rsp

And then starting the performance monitor:

Start vsperfmon -coverage -output:mytestrun.coverage

After that I run my unit tests from the visual studio IDE, and when they finish I shut down the vsperfcmd.

When I then view mytestrun.coverage in visual studio, it still has all the std and other libraries.

Am I missing something important?

Hope someone can help.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire