mercredi 27 avril 2016

SonarQube and Karma code coverage - unresolved file paths

I searched a lot for this specific error, but I had no chance in finding a suitable answer.

I have SonarQube 5.4 and using newest Karma-version.

Following error occurs when running sonar-runner:

INFO: Analysing /Users/foo/repository/BarJS/test/reports/coverage/lcov.info
INFO: Could not resolve 6 file paths in lcov.info, first unresolved path: /Users/foo/repository/BarJS/test/spec/Classname.test.js

While foo is my username and BarJS is the name of the project.

Other people getting those errors having mispelled or case-specific or relative paths. I checked half a dozen times. My paths are correct.

I have absolute paths in my Karma lcov.info-file. All camelcase letters are equal to their path in Finder.

Content of Karmas lcov.info

SF:/Users/foo/repository/BarJS/test/spec/Classname.test.js

Anybody out there having same issue? It is really annoying

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire