jeudi 1 septembre 2016

Jenkins + TortoiseSVN - Can't connect/integrate

I can't connect Jenkins with TortoiseSVN. I try to connect my Jenkins with my local tortoise, so have no online server.

I used file:///C:/Users/a.simon/SVN/MyRepository to access my local repository, but it doesn't work. And why does Jenkins need Credentials, I don't have any Login in Tortoise: enter image description here

And if I run that, I get this error:

ERROR: Failed to check out file:///C:/Users/a.simon/SVN/MyRepository
svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///C:/Users/a.simon/SVN/MyRepository'

enter image description here

Setup - Tortoise: So this is my SVN-Folder

enter image description here

MyCannonAttack contains the Project

enter image description here

And the repository the repository-stuff

enter image description here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire