lundi 8 février 2016

Can't include Authorization header with Laravel's unit tests

After searching and testing different methods for hours the following seems to be the way to include an authorization header with unit tests inside Laravel 5.2 for jwt-auth:

$this->post(route('share.upload'), [
            'type' => 'video'
        ], ['HTTP_Authorization' => 'Bearer ' . $token])....

What I have tried beside that:

  • Using Authorization instead of HTTP_Authorization
  • putting ['HTTP_Authorization' => 'Bearer ' . $token] inside ['headers' => _HERE_ ]

Also the token is generated correctly and I've used ->dump() to get the output and the exception is :

The token could not be parsed from the request

I dumped the headers in a middleware (that's placed before jwt.auth) and there's an authorization element: authorization

I thought what the heck , maybe it's because of the lower case a!!! But then did the same thing with my rest client(which returns a successful response) but it was just the same.

Any ideas? Thaaaanks

P.S: I've also seen this: Laravel TestCase not sending Authorization headers (JWT Token)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire