jeudi 27 août 2015

AngularJS Unit Tests: Injected Services undefined

I have difficulties unit testing angularJS due to the injector not injecting properly. Anything I inject turns out to be undefined.

Module:

app.module.js

angular.module('myServices', []);

AngularTest.js

describe('AngularTest', function() {

    beforeEach(module('myServices'));

    var scope;

    beforeEach(inject(function(_$rootScope_) {
        // The injector unwraps the underscores (_) from around the parameter names when matching
        scope = _$rootScope_;

    }));

    describe('Testing Angular injection', function() {

      it('scope should be defined', function() {    
        expect(scope).toBeDefined(); // fails
      });

    });
});

I have successfully tested controllers in my main module, however, this particular module is testing my sanity.

Any ideas ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire