jeudi 27 août 2015

DisconnectedContext error when running Unit Tests in debug in VS2015

I have this problem with running unit tests in VS2015 Enterprise. Whenever I run any unit test in debug mode, I get the following error:

Managed Debugging Assistant 'DisconnectedContext' has detected a problem in 'my_path_to_VS\COMMON7\IDE\COMMONEXTENSIONS\MICROSOFT\TESTWINDOW\te.processhost.managed.exe'.

I tried running repair on VS2015 and it did not help. Tried uninstalling and installling again and the issue persist. The strange thing that I have a code on SVN a my fried in able to run the same code in debug on his machine without any issues.

Just running the test (without debugger) works without any problems.

I do have a ReSharper installed. Could that be causing this issue?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire