vendredi 28 août 2015

TFS Build 2013 TestAdapterPath

I have multiple builds defined for continuous integration but due to incompatibilities I had to write my own TestAdapter for one project. The problem is that the other TestAdapters (NUnit & MsTest) detect these tests and try to run them and fail, then my custom adapter finds them and they run successfully. So the test report at the end has each test listed multiple times with a status of "Not Runnable" along with a passed result from my adapter. The other projects need NUnit & MsTest so I can't just remove them.

From the commandline I can run vstest.console.exe /TestAdapterPath to a folder with only my TestAdapter and everything works but I cannot find this option in TFS Build.

I'm using the build process template TfvcTemplate.12.xaml

I tried adding a filter based on TestCategory, then having my TestAdapter automatically add this property to each discovered test assuming the other TestAdapters will then skip these tests but that doesn't change anything, the other TestAdapters still run the tests ignoring my filter. Although I'm unsure if the Category is even working because it is not listed in the resulting report.

Test Result Report Screenshot

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire