lundi 31 août 2015

Jvm options in android when run gradlew test

I have a project that using Robolectric for unit test purpose. This project uses Robolectric 3.0 and need to add -ea and -noverify options in Virtual Machine options.

In Android Studio, I created new JUnit configuration in Run > Edit Configurations... and then set VM Options to -ea -noverify. With this way I success to run my unit test. This is image about my configure, view Here

However, for continuous deployment, I need run unit test with command line. So I use ./gradlew test to run unit test. I also add org.gradle.jvmargs=-ea -noverify to gradle.properties file. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I can run unit test but I got java.lang.VerifyError and I think that gradle.properties was not load.

So, my question is, how to make gradle.properties load or do you know any way to fix my vm options problem?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire