jeudi 27 août 2015

Spring Boot and unit testing of controllers, can I read the value of @RequestMapping at runtime?

In a Java Spring Boot application, I define the controllers path in a dedicated properties file. e.g.

@PropertySource("classpath:/my.properties")
@RequestMapping("${controller1.path}")
public class Controller{

   @RequestMapping("/dosomething")
   public void doSomethingREST(){
   }

}

where my.properties looks like:

controller1.path=rest/path

The path of the REST service will be then http://localhost:8080/rest/path/dosomething

How can I read the path in the unit test class? Should I necessarily write it manually? Suppose that I change it, doesn't seem to be a very flexible approach.

Suggestions to make it more dynamic?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire