vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Detailed information on tests with nosetest --with-html-out

I am playing a bit with nosetest and I am missing the feature where I can output detailed information about the tests.

For example I am testing a colored spectrum random generator where the asserts are put on particular frequencies. However, It would be interesting to output an html report with a frequency plot and some statistics about the test.

At the end of the day I would like to be able to insert in the report some detailed information in such manner:

def test():
   """ Example. """
   report.insertPlot() #numpy plot
   report.insertText("Some text")
   report.insertSeparator() # would probably insert a <hr> tag

I currently notice that just doing this below does not work.

def test():
   """ Example. """
   print "Some text that I wish to see in my report"

How to generate a detailed test report with nose?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire