mardi 28 juin 2016

Auto install setup in virtual machine

I have a build system, it makes me the build of my c# software, and then, runs a build to make my setup and deploy that setup in a repository.

Now, what I need is, after this deployment, I need this setup installed on a virtual machine or sandbox.

How can I do that? Is there any software that make this for me?

For example, after the build of setup is done, this software with my own configuration, takes my setup and install in silent mode in this VM/ sandbox, and then if I want I can run also tests.

The main idea is, whenever a build is deployed, it's automatically installed in a machine for me, to quickly see the result/ run tests, otherwise I need always, after build, open machine, install and test.

Thank you,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire