jeudi 30 juin 2016

C# Static Variable across tests in different test projects

I have 3 projects in my Visual Studio solution: 1 shared library project, 1 unit test project, and 1 coded UI test project (I had a hard time combining my unit tests and coded UI tests into 1 project - so we have 2). I have a static class with a static property in the shared library project called Globals.Status.

I have a unit test that changes this static Status variable. I have a coded UI test (in the coded UI project) that needs to read this updated Status variable. When I run these 2 tests consecutively, the variable is NULL when the coded UI test is invoked.

I have the coded UI test project referencing both the shared library project and the unit test project, but evidently this is not enough. What do I need to do to make this work?

Thanks for any insight!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire