mercredi 29 juin 2016

How to create unit tests in C with framework

I need to create simple unit tests in c where the testing will involve reading a file and determining whether correct output/results are produced. I'm assuming I'd need a unit testing framework for this.. could you recommend a suitable one and also guide me through its setup? i.e. linking it up to my program (ensuring I use the correct path when including it to my c program). Up until now I've tried CUnit, Googletest and Check but I just can't seem to get them to 'link' up with my program. Every time I try and install the packages I get errors on the command line. I just need some guidance on how to successfully install the package and also get my program to be able to use it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - I'm completely stuck!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire